Atlassian recently announced they're increasing the price on their Server products and Server add-ons on October 12, 2018.
As a Global Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, ServiceRocket wanted to make sure you know how this affects you and your Atlassian-powered business.
The good part: Atlassian product investments
The biggest reason Atlassian increased their prices is that they delivered on some key product improvements over the last year, including:
- Releasing such highly-requested features and product improvements for their server products, like a UI refresh across the board, Confluence Server for iOS and Android apps, priorities per project, and Kanban backlogs.
- Introducing the Enterprise release designation for Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Desk for customers who wanted better upgrade path transparency.
- Revamping their cloud infrastructure to improve performance, enable greater scalability, and increase security and privacy compliance.
- Increasing the Jira and Confluence cloud user limit from 2000 users to 5000 for large customers.
The bad part: the Atlassian server price increase details
Starting October 12, 2018, Atlassian is increasing the licensing and pricing for all Server and Cloud products, except Fisheye and Crucible Server. For all the details on what's changing, refer to the Server product and Server add-on increase details or the Cloud product increase details, as appropriate.
What's staying the same
The latest price increases do not affect any of the following:
- Data Center product licensing and products, including Atlassian Stack
- Atlassian Stack licensing and products
- Marketplace vendor apps or non-Atlassian third-party apps
- Atlassian Enterprise License agreements
- Atlassian services like Training, Priority Support, Premier Support, and TAM
What are your options now?
We know you probably have questions and ServiceRocket has the answers and options to maximize your Atlassian investment.
Contact us today and let us help you find the right Atlassian option today. We're happy to help.