ServiceRocket is now accepting applications for a new position in our Santiago de Chile office.
The QA/Support Engineer will work on a small, dynamic team in a fast-paced, exciting and forward-moving work environment.
We are looking for applicants with:
- A solid understanding of web application technology and software architecture
- Hands-on experience testing newly-introduced features, regression testing and usability testing
- Experience working with development teams, providing product feedback and resolving support issues
- A proactive approach and customer centric mindset, ability to resolve customer queries in a friendly and helpful manner
- Strong problem-solver and detail-oriented, ability to take a systematic approach to problem determination and issue resolution, hunting down the underlying issues
- An understanding of testing methods for browser compatibility
- Ability to design and create test scripts using scripting languages or test frameworks a major plus
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills, ability to simplify and communicate sometimes complex concepts
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong multi-tasker, managing multiple customer issues at the same time
- Bachelors degree in a technology subject or equivalent industry experience
- Very high English language proficiency
Please note, all applicants who have applied for any other relevant position within our ServiceRocket Chile office will automatically be considered.