by Daniel Luebke (@danieljluebke)
Last month brilliant minds in software and technology came together to discuss how training and customer success are shaping how people learn and how businesses succeed. The event, Training is Customer Success, featured an expert panel with a star-studded line-up from the customer success space.
Catherine Blackmore | Bluenose, CCO | @catherineblckmr
Lincoln Murphy | Gainsight, Customer Success Evangelist | @lincolnmurphy
Omer Gotlieb | Totango, Co-founder/CCO | @omergotlieb
Bill Cushard (@BillCush) moderated the panel through a variety of thoughtful questions and discussion topics, including:
- Should the Training function report into Customer Success?
- What data points should trainers measure? How? What data demonstrates that software training matters?
- How to deal with a glut in data and visibility.
- Aligning customer success, training and product functions.
- Keeping training up-to-date with fast product release cycles