On 6 February 2015, Andrew Ardill, a ServiceRocket technical consultant, hosted a webinar to discuss how DevOps teams can improve collaboration and teamwork by using the Atlassian suite to manage the complete software development lifecycle.
In this webinar, you will learn how to apply the software development lifecycle methodology using the complete Atlassian suite. In particular, and with some examples, you will learn how to:
- Capture requirements in Confluence
- Track epics and stories in JIRA
- Use Stash (using Git) to manage your code repositories
- Run builds and releases in Bamboo.
- Even configure Bamboo to send alerts to Hipchat when there are problems with your builds.
Not only will you learn how to use these tools individually, but you will learn how they all fit together.